BayKAT's avatar

Ophelia by Heeley

When I dabbed on Ophelia an image immediately popped into my head: the six of cups card from the Tarot deck.

This is the card of childhood innocence, kindness and charity, and purity of thought. This is the card of Ophelia.

This is one of the most subtle, fragrant green florals I have ever smelled. The green notes aren't spelled out but to me it is earthy like violet. Tuberose is listed, and I am very sensitive to sweetness but here it does not dominate.

This scent is like a chewy green, not sharp like tree bark, nor bitter like citrus; but firm and robust (and a bit watery), like the smell I get when I walk through the redwood forests and pluck moss from the trees.

It's more than a skin scent and stops way short of announcing your entry. Longevity is good and quaility is up there. Love it.

07 June, 2010