BayKAT's avatar

Vanille Intense by Nicolaï

I ordered a sample because I'm a fan of both the house and vanilla. My first impression was 'burnt sugar-butter in the frying pan'.

After it developed I realized that the alcohol note is dominant and that I should have passed.

Here's how this wears on me: picture a group of revelers throwing back one hard liquor shot after the other. They are in a hot and humid tropical setting, and as the sun rises in the sky their sweat rolls off their back and pools under their arm pits. Their liver shudders at the onslaught and tries frantically to clean it out of the body, mainly through the skin. Now their sweat is mixed with the faint sweetness of liver processed sugar toxins. Oh yummy.

This just stinks stank stunk on me. But I've since showered so I'm feeling better now. Can't speak for the revelers, however

03 November, 2010