BayKAT's avatar
    BayKAT

Eau dí…pices by Tauer

So, I'll be very curious to see how this one is received, because I like it (and haven't liked much else from this house). For once I am pleasantly surprised.

This opens as is- so if you like dry spice notes you'll certainly like this. What I'm love best is the middle phase, which is a warm floral with a delicate kick. The incense works well here, and keeps the other notes from gettign too loud. I can't recommend sticking your nose against your wrist, however, because if you do you'll get a blast of cardboard. This works best as a subtle halo about your person (so use sparingly)

I'd say this is different than most of his creations, becaues it seems less harsh to me. I feel like Andy was in his happy space when he put this one together.

If I were to buy a Tauer this would be it

28 October, 2010