Slane's avatar

Aromatics Elixir by Clinique

I have tried so many perfumes that it makes my head spin! I'll find one and think this is the one, but a few days later the magic is gone. Not so with Aromatics Elixir. I've been using it for two weeks now (a record for me) and my love for it keeps growing. I didn't want to write a review until I was sure and now I am. I can honestly say I have never smelled anything like it. The negative reviews puzzle me but I am a one spray kind of guy so maybe that's the complaint most people have I can see where this could be overpowering if used to excess. I have had strangers tell me I smell fantastic and that's saying something as the british are not ones to say something like that to someone they don't know. I can see why women love this but it can easily be worn by a man. Oh my skin it is all about the rich scent of wood, incense, and spices it is so intoxicating. I would fancy this is what a vampire would smell like and I mean that in the best possible way. So while I'll continue to sample other frags AE is my one true love.

17 May, 2010