The_Cologneist's avatar

Parah Man by Parah

Totally agree with SirSlarty, this stuff reminds me of Tommy Bahama though. Or a more toned down L'eau D'issey. (I found L'eau D'issey to be way too overpowering)

Good stuff though.. to go a little more in depth.. it starts off with a nice big fat pepper note, as it cooks on the skin a little, it becomes slightly citrusy, and yessss here comes the cedar, boy do I love cedar in a fragrance. That combined with the vetiver while still maintaining some of its top and middle notes, makes for a very nice dry down that just goes right up your nose if you get close to it.

Sillage is ehh let's say mediocre, I've seen far worse.. towards the end it stays fairly close to the skin. Parah was a shocker to me, not many people know of it, but it's actually very good. Nothing too complex and non synthetic. Longevity is 4-6 hours on my skin. The longer this is on the more you will notice it smells like Tommy Bahama. I give this a B

20th March, 2010