Mysticman's avatar

Nino Cerruti by Cerruti

Every time I wear Nino Cerruti, I wonder why I don't choose it more often. It's wonderfully fresh and invigorating at first, becoming warmer and woodier over time, very nicely balanced, neither too overbearing nor too bland, and I've yet to come across another fragrance that smells anything like it.

For all its green freshness, there's something else at work here between the fruit notes and the carnation in the middle (which actually show up right away, but become more prominent over time). A woman in the office I worked in once asked what I was wearing and told me I smelled like fresh baked apple pie. I had never thought of it that way before, but sure enough --- she's right. More specifically, a fresh baked apple pie on a wooden picnic table in a meadow clearing in the midst of a forest, with the table decorated with greens, fruits and a few wildflowers, in the late morning on a warm sunny day.

This is one of my all-time favorite fragrances ---- I really like it a LOT!

08 April, 2010