Hai_Karate_Kid's avatar
    Hai_Karate_Kid

Allure Homme Edition Blanche by Chanel

IMHO : AWESOME ! I currently wear this frag almost daily. Thumbs way up ! Chanel so top quality of course. It is VERY, VERY CAPTIVATING TO MY NOSE ! I like every note, and feel they all blend so well together to achieve the image Chanel attempts to capture in this frag. Sadly, I think this is possibly a limited release frag. If so, that sucks ! Can anyone confirm this ?

Chanle's relatively new (2008) little gem from the Allure line is catagorized as an "Oriental" frag. Ok fine, but just like Allure sport pour homme, some notes in this make me feel it could pass as a 'fresh' smelling frag. Ginger and vanilla blends well, nice balance of sharp and soft notes throughout too. Lemon and pepper notes spice things up. This is very elegant smelling frag. It lasts quite a while on my skin and the notes provide just enough kick and staying power. I really like that in a frag. It was on my wish list one day, then I broke down the very next day to buy a bottle and never looked back.

Note : Below has nothing to do with the frag itself, but want to share a story...

The Chanel rep who sold me the bottle was really nice and fire smoking hot to boot ! We chatted for a bit about how Chanel rarely gives promo items away and she then found a few trinkets and a few samples of other frags in the Allure line that I already had (but are great for travel use).

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm not here to pray but, thank the good Lord for Chanel girls !

:D

10th June, 2010 (Last Edited: 14 June, 2010)