Mandi's avatar

Guyana Guyana

Touch by Fred Hayman

i read the reviews here and became very interested in Touch; so i sought it out lusting for a fragrance which is both beautiful and inexpensive. i admit i even had a few dreams of what it would be like to wear Touch.

i finally found touch two days ago and i had to pinch myself when i heard the price; it was so inexpensive i couoldn't believe my ears.

when i recovered my composure i said "i'll have" then something spoke into my ears "never buy perfume without testing it first!" so i amended my previous declaration "i'll buy after smelling it". And thank goodness for that because this scent was not what i had anticipated at all.

the only notes i detected were peach, carnation and pepper (which strangely enough is not listed as a note. the perfume is not at all bad and the sillage is good but it's also no stunner. however, the deal breaker for me was it's lasting power (at least on me) is very poor: less than an hour.

i may give this perfume another try though not anytime soon.

thus, the search for the inexpensive perfume beauty of my dreams continues ...

16 August, 2010