odioustoilet's avatar

Antarctica Antarctica

Avatar by Coty

HaHa!! It's funny that the reviews below give this "economy" fragrance a thumbs down but if you look around, it's hard to get this cologne for dirt cheap like other Coty or Dana scents. And it is not so common on ebay like those "entry level" colognes.

I just tried it today and it permeates the surrounding area immediately, don't over spray or splash this! If you were to blindfold some folks out there they would probably swear it is a pricier brand.

It is not "synthetic" or like Cool Water or very common in my opinion. I had some chick approach me at the bar tonight and I gotta wonder if the Avatar might have had something to do with it?

A cheaper scent like this is probably not going to have "sample' vials available so you gotta jump in and purchase it, go for the .50 oz; my opinion says you will not be disappointed.

25 September, 2010