suzi2qs's avatar

Muscs Koublaï Khän by Serge Lutens Les Salons du Palais Royal Shiseido

Musk & castoreum & civet Oh My! Dorothy will never make it to Oz!! But she will be having some fun, no doubt. We have some seriously assy notes going on here Chris! What were you thinking? And why should I care? This fragrance is an animalic powerhouse and I can wear this with relish. A bit skanky as others have noted?? Absolutely!! But this gives me the feel of having spent an afternoon engaged in the most devient sexual acts known to man with a stranger in a strange land. Upon leaving him or her to rejoin the tour, I find no time to shower off the sweat of this encounter, hop on the bus with a snide smile, knowing that I have seen a part of a foreign land none of my tourmates will ever know. This is blended so well that I could wear it any day, any time, in any situation. I do not find this offensive, just primal and sexy. Makes me feel like a very bad girl, even thought I am not. I get more sex than beaver butt from this creative masterpiece. The scent of sex is not something I could ever find distasteful because it is a beautiful thing. I would recommend this to anyone in sample form just for the experience. Of course, there is a chance you may fall in love. Nothing bad about that. Do take care at the office though, you may have many of your work mates buzzing around you for no good reason.

31st May, 2010