mrmossa's avatar

Pour Un Homme by Caron

A classic beautiful old school lavender.

A crisp 'suit and tie' of a scent. This is how I imagine the most conservative, starched, handsome and beautifully dressed French man would smell. Gorgeous, well crafted, long lasting with a very strong initial blast that I find requires application a good 20 minutes prior to leaving home to prevent overpowering my driver or fellow tube passengers, (although some days I love to overpower the general public).

Develops into a warm, attractive vanilla / lavender with almost edible quality. Great male conservative staple - this scent lasts all day and gives a noticeable aura of a true quality scent. Caron Pour Un Homme for me gives the wearer a sense of elegance and understatement even when it is screaming 'look at me' in it's initial blasts.

10th June, 2010