Safetyjon's avatar
    Safetyjon

Polo Black by Ralph Lauren

So much has already been said about Polo Black. It is not my favorite scent, but I don't understand all the negative comments. I certainly didn't have any type of negative reaction. I find the opening fresh, the middle green and enjoy the patchouli & woody (sometimes leathery) dry-down. Polo Black is not sweet, which is good because I dislike most sweet scents. Longevity is very good at +12 hours.

PB has a place in my rotation. I find it to be a very "professional" scent. The scent is not overbearing or loud. The sillage is not huge. It does not scream "cologne guy". The person wearing it can be taken seriously. I feel very comfortable wearing PB when meeting with senior leadership or high-level executives. I want to smell good, but I want to be sure to choose a "safe" fragrance that should not offend anyone. Overall a "Thumbs-up".

13 October, 2010