Shadya's avatar

Frankincense - Myrrh - Rose Maroc by Regina Harris

I live in Doha, Qatar where perfume is important. There is hardly a street in Doha that does not have a perfume or incense store. Al-Qurashi perfumes are the most luxerious with incense that costs thousands of dollars. Rose Maroc is the closest thing to walking past the Qurashi perfume store and smelling the incense and rose oil. I love this perfume so much, and tried to find a perfume that was less expensive, but the smell cant be matched. Rose Maroc is not a light, breezy perfume, rather it's contents are thicker than perfumes with a resin type base. I thought that might be an issue with clothing, but I place the perfume on my wrists or neck and I have simply not had any problem. This is a wonderful change, and I prefer wearing it in the fall and winter - or for me when the weather is cooler. This scent is long lasting and even at today's prices, I would not hesitate to purchase a bottle.

09 September, 2010