Ryanbassist26's avatar

212 Men by Carolina Herrera

This is a very interesting fragrance to say the least ... The smell is different and original but at the same time simplistic.. Some days I love this fragrance and other days not soo much.. I absolutely LOVE the drydown to this fragrance and would have to say its 1 of my all time favorites but the opening is just repulsive to me.. The 1st time I wore this I wore it to work and someone said I smell like vinegar(after only 1 spray to the neck) ...So its like If I want to wear it out I have to wait like 1 hour and a half so that the initial grass smell in the beginning fades.On the flipside this has been a compliment getter(especially when it reaches the drydown phase)...

Ratings:

Overall scent: 7.5 (5 out of 10 for the opening and 9 out of 10 for the drydown)
    Longevity:8 (I get anywhere from 6-8 hours on my skin)
    Projection:8.75
    Overall rating: 7
    Age range: 18-50
    Best times to wear this:

01st November, 2010