PerfumeCollector's avatar

Polo Explorer by Ralph Lauren

Opening notes???, what opening notes? this fragrance goes directly to the heart, yelling CORIANDER so loud that if there was any mandarin or berganot in here, it got steamrolled by the coriander.
    Very similar to Drakkar Noir at first impresion, but in a few minutes it takes a completely new direction and it becomes closer to Tsar IMO. The drydown is magnificent once the loud coriander is gone (Don't get me wrong, I like the coriander very much, but as I say, it is a bit too loud) the woods come with full glory and it is a real treat to your senses.
    I would tame a bit the coriander and get more citric notes in the opening and then this scent would be a truly champion. To me, this is the best Ralph Lauren ever, but not good enough for thumbs up

01st December, 2010