Slamwich's avatar

Reserve by Perry Ellis

Perry Ellis Reserve is a fresh and powerful smell that opts to project sophistication instead of sex appeal. That power is rather short lived however, as it calms down and wears close to the skin a lot faster than an average fragrance would. The crispness of cold weather helps increase the potency of the freshness in this one. If you keep it subtle enough, this would make a fine daily scent that would likely be very unique, and definitely become memorable to others as “your smell”. That said, it was made for a formal affair; something you would dress up for.

I am partial to it because it was my very first. If one were to say it deserves a neutral vote, I wouldn't be able to hold it against them or try to debate it. However, for me it was good enough that I sought it out again years later, after my old bottle was long gone.

01st December, 2010