PerfumeCollector's avatar
    PerfumeCollector

Sung Homme by Alfred Sung

Actually I was not expecting much from this scent. I found it at a discount store and the price was ridiculous, so low I could not believe it, so I picked it up and brough it home. It spent a few months in my closet, almost forgotten.
    One day I took a late shower and I decided to give it a try since I was not going out for the rest of the day, just in case if it was bad, nobody would notice (LOL).
    The first spritz almost knock me down, so strong, but nice, it did remind me of Quorum and Pinaud Bay Rum, but much more sophisticated. Very spicy and coniferous, slowly developing into this very dry floral. I closes with a basenotes structure that is in perfect balance, very few perfumes can achieve such harmony, specially with such strong notes.
    It lasts and lasts, and the initial spicy notes are still present throughout.
    Very masculine, but not cloying like Quorum.
    It gets my thumbs up, one of my favorites

01st December, 2010