Tubérose Indiana by Creed

I have a difficult time believing that this is tuberose—in fact, I brought out a sample of Fracas to compare notes—ok, could be, but there is rose in the floral mix, and the rose comes through very strongly to me. The floral aroma is quite full in the opening—it’s of flowers that have reached full maturity and are just on the edge of being cloying—I don’t feel it crosses the line, and within twenty minutes the accord has lost much of its aggressiveness and settles down to a beautiful and discreet mixed floral. The rose remains prominent to my nose throughout the progression of the fragrance, which consists of the ebbing of the intensity of the florals and the growing prominence of a typical Creed base—ambergris and musk. I don’t get much powder, not even in the drydown. The scent has a rather strong sillage at the beginning and it gradually ebbs with time. It has decent longevity considering it’s a Creed. Tubérose Indiana is a lovely feminine scent—subtle and endearing.

07th December, 2010