Jitterbug Perfume Lover's avatar

Beautiful Love by Estée Lauder

I have a love-hate relationship with this fragrance. I completely understand that women sometimes wear fragrances for themselves, sometimes for other women, and sometimes for men, and I would definitely categorize this as something I would only wear for a man.
    Infact, I wear this only for my boyfriend. It's his favorite fragrance, hands down. It's the only fragrance he knows by name and the only one he asked about when another woman was wearing it. He bought it for me as a gift, and he loves it when I wear it. He literally buries his nose in my neck, closes his eyes and takes a big sniff, followed by either a huge smile or a big kiss. All the men in my office love it too. I've worn it to clubs, to church, on dates, always with the same result. Men are always telling me how good I smell when I wear it.
    I think it smells synthetic on me and like a big mish-mosh of white florals with no unique character. When I want a "take notice" white floral, I usually reach for Fracas on my "sexy" days or Carnal Flower on my "wild" days, maybe even Michael by Michael Kors on a summer day, and I would have never bought Beautiful Love for myself. However, I can't deny that men love it, and for that, I give it a thumbs up.

24th December, 2010