The_Cologneist's avatar

Just Me for Men by Paris Hilton

Starts off as a darker AdG then turns into a chemical catastrophe. This used to be my absolute number one favorite cologne when it first came out. But, between then and now.. my nose has become quite advanced and it can recognize what's chemical and cheap and what isn't. I just can't believe I have purchased five 3.4 oz bottles of this all together lulz. This has a nice opening (all 90 seconds) then turns into misery.. no joke. But it's definitely one of those fragrances where you don't realize how horrible it is until a few wearings. I still have a full bottle left that I use as an room deodorizer. The good thing in doing this is I get some of those top notes when it comes out, but when it hits the ground, the carpet gets to absorb the nasty middle and base.

10th April, 2010 (Last Edited: 28 December, 2010)