MassMenace's avatar

Bleu de Chanel by Chanel

I love it. A modern woody aquatic that keeps the wearer constantly sniffing his arm to see what new smells will unfold during the wearing. When I first tried this over the counter, I immediately wrote it off as an utter disappointment. However, I kept taking sniffs at my arm (obviously where it had been tested) to almost wake myself up. It didn't smell the least bit natural, mind you, but the smell itself took me to places in my head. First, I'm taken to reception at the Four Seasons Hotel in New York, then to a tall and wide museum with glass walls, followed by a trip in a private jet.
    What I'm getting at is that Bleu De Chanel takes my nose on a journey to places I get to visit once in a blue moon, and would like to visit more frequently. Why BdC is receiving so much hate mail is beyond me, but you're also reading a review from the same guy that thought 'Just Friends' was a comedic masterpiece...

28 December, 2010 (Last Edited: 02 January, 2011)