Grottola's avatar

Armani Eau Pour Homme by Giorgio Armani

What more can I say? I've written two reviews for Armani Eau Pour Homme already, and all I really need to add is that it is, in my opinion, the best masculine chypre out there - even beating the beloved Chanel Pour Monsieur, but only by a little bit. To beat Pour Monsieur seems like a pretty bold statement to make about a masculine chypre, but the citrus and oakmoss combination in this is perfectly executed in this fragrance, and the citrus top is one of the most beautiful I've ever smelled, and it lasts the whole way through! This fragrance lasts a while without having to be a powerhouse like its contemporaries, and smells so natural and beautiful. It can work in almost any occasion, too! It is by no means dated. As I said before, longevity is excellent and sillage is good.

Armani Eau Pour Homme is one of my favorite fragrances - and you can quote me on that.

10th December, 2008 (Last Edited: 15 January, 2011)