singer74's avatar

Dream Angels Heavenly by Victoria's Secret

I think the answer to Heavenly's popularity is simple: It's very wearable. It doesn't change much from person to person and it's quiet and inoffensive.

To me Heavenly is perfect for office wear, when you don't want to be knocking out everyone around you or announcing your presence. I personally like to wear it at home for casual use. I am home with small children most of the time, so this perfume is nice for a little lift without being too much.

All that being said, is this a great perfume? No, not in the sense of being like a fine wine. However, based on sheer popularity, it could someday be regarded as such, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that either. I can appreciate a boxed wine just as much as I can appreciate Moet -- they both have their place and time.

05 February, 2011