The_Cologneist's avatar

Emporio Armani He by Giorgio Armani

I fail to see what some say is so unique here. The opening is very common.. a sweet citrus with some green notes.. In the middle I get a synthetic smelling vetiver, backed by a light cypress blend. The base notes bring in some woods and musk and a creaminess. Longevity is pretty good, although it may not seem like so, since it becomes a skin scent after the first hour or 2. It does last a good 10 hours, sometimes longer, but 80% of the time, it isn't projecting much.

Emporio Armani He, is without doubt 'signature scent' material -- Not just a signature scent, but a very safe and completely inoffensive one. And although it smells excellent an perfectly balanced, it's not at all very special. Other scents I can compare it to would be the opening of Love & Luck by Ed Hardy, only simmer down the citrus. This also reminds me of RL Romance Silver once Silver it dries down. And, I'm almost 100% sure there's something else that smells identical to this, I just can't quite put my finger on it yet.

Oh.. one other important thing.. Don't get curious with your bottle and pry open the bottom part because it's a little lopsided, or ya may notice it to just pour straight out from the well in there. Ya there's a big hole in the middle of the bottom of the bottle when you remove the cheap plastic piece there. Unfortunately, I lost about half my juice from my 1 oz bottle doing this :(

21st February, 2011