Sybarite's avatar
    Sybarite

212 Sexy Man by Carolina Herrera

I really don't quite understand the above quoted similarities of "212 Sexy" to both "Le Male" and/or "Joop". To me I find them nothing alike. And both of which I believe to be superior to "212 Sexy". ~ The only thing I do think all three share is they're all strongly "love it" or "hate it" type fragrances, eliciting strong reactions from both "camps". (So I definitely strongly recommend "trying before buying" !!!)
    To me it smells rather strongly synthetic and somewhat "cheap" smelling, at first. (More befitting of a mere can of deodorant for example !). However it does redeem itself somewhat as it gets progressively much better towards it's way more attractive (& vanilla rich) "drydown". Which is actually quite pleasant ! ~ So if you are a lover of deep-woody-vanilla scents, and the top/mid notes don't bother you (or you're willing to wait/fight-thru them), you might well find the last few hours of the "drydown" richly rewarding !?
    So to recap : Atrociously assaulting synthetic "first-half", progressing to a quite gorgeous woody guaiac & vanilla "second-half". (And which is ultimately at it's utmost (sexy !) best when just traces linger on the skin the morning after !)

14 September, 2009 (Last Edited: 24 February, 2011)