tjayuk's avatar

D&G Masculine by Dolce & Gabbana

Im pretty sure D&G dont make this anymore as its difficult to find it anywhere to buy. I used to wear it 5 or 6 years ago when I was 20 - 21 and its definately a younger scent.

I have managed to buy a bottle from amazon recently and whilst the scent doesnt grab me as much as it did a few years ago it reminds me of some fantastic summers in europe so I still enjoy wearing it now and then.

The scent is definately a very summer smell with very strong citrus tones to start off with. Infact they are almost too strong and it smells like a lemon air freshener which probably puts some people off this fragrance. However if you bear with it and give it 30 mins to dry and tone down there is a lot going on and the woody masculine musk tones come through.

Whilst im wearing this today for nostalgia i cant see me using the rest of the bottle until the summer is here and im off to the greek islands again!

01st March, 2011