takeitupthenose's avatar

A*Men Pure Havane by Thierry Mugler

Great Fragrance. I have yet to smell the great Tom Ford so I can't comment to it. I have yet to really take in A*Men so I really can't comment on it. I do own Pure Malt which is probably my favorite fragrance to date. So what about Pure Havane?

Pure Havane is terrific. Think of someone walking into a Cigar shop and splashing everyone with a bucket of honey. To say it doesn't have enough tobacco confuses me because as the sillage now permeates my nose (I am wearing as I type) this is all I get. A sweet cigar smell, which is done wonderfully in my opinion.

I don't think it will be as complemented as Pure Malt but to me it is of the same class and rank. Be careful with spraying I think I went a bit heavy on the trigger this morning and man is this think projecting right into my face. Or at least spray it at the back of the neck. Whew!

15 March, 2011