kastehelmi's avatar

Accenti by Gucci

Accenti, I owe you the new level of wisdom I reached in my early perfume adventures!

Accenti is fat orange roses, a sip of cognac chased by a taste of amber honey, sandalwood impregnated with peach nectar.....So much, and so much and so good! One of my favorite perfumes of all time--a loud floriental that is well-received, as long as gingerly applied. Always sensual, but fades from massive sillage to a supersweet fruity rose skin scent too quickly. If only it could be quieter to begin and end less muted!
    What a gorgeous fragrance to have been found on the mass market! I am not surprised it has been discontinued, but I am enraged about it! Gucci, your Guilty is a crime of a perfume, and not in a figurative way. Let Guilty free and fight for Accenti!

22 March, 2011