kauinca's avatar

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique by Jean Paul Gaultier

Wow, I love JPG Classique edt! I purchased it when it first came out in the early 90s (before it was called Classique, just Jean Paul Gaultier), and am still on my original bottle. I remember trying it at Nordstorm for the first time - that warm, spicy and slightly nail polish scent - it was so different! I find I can only wear JPG Classique in cooler weather, and I do have to be in the mood as sometimes it can be too strong and cloying for me. (hence the reason I'm still on the original bottle) But, when I'm craving JPG there is nothing else that comes close or can satisfy that warm feeling that it brings as it envelops me in it's rich spiciness. It's so beautifully balanced that I don't notice any one note, and it doesn't come across particularly floral, just a fab oriental!

25 March, 2011