eRL00p's avatar

Ruehl No. 925 by Ruehl No. 925

AMAZING!

Refined scent and Very manly. Its is the best after a few hours-- it seems to totally change its scent from its beginning to when it matures later on. When I first bought this I thought I had mistakenly bought the wrong one (they would spray this in the store), but it matures to a lovely musk. I used to spray it on my jeans the night before and in the morning they would have that amazing scent attached to them. Its very strong at first but matures to 'the goodness.'

Its difficult to name the notes in this, since its obviously synthetic-- I can just say that it is a manly musk for the 2000s age. It reminds me of jeans, leather, musk and water.

I have not come across any other fragrances which smell like this, so its also difficult to compare it to something else.

The bottle is modeled after an old ink well, which fits its personality since its a 2000s update to the traditional masculine musk scent. Top Notch.

25 March, 2011