Davisdujour's avatar
    Davisdujour

Fahrenheit by Christian Dior

This cologne smells like it was put out by OPEC. It doesn't emit an aroma; it emits fumes. You could power an industrial tractor with this stuff, but why mess up a perfectly good tractor. I wore this for over a year, and I never received one compliment from anyone--Not even my mother!!! Once I was wearing it when I went to the mall one day in search of a new cologne. The sales lady proceeded to describe the various colognes to me and all the ones she enjoyed. When she passed up a bottle of Fahrenheit, I asked her what she thought of it (all the while I was wearing it and she didn't know). She then began to tell me how much she hated it, and how nasty it was and how it made her sick to her stomach. I sort of agreed with her but I had to keep wearing it so I could justify all the money I had spent on it. I ended up wearing the contents of the 3.4 oz bottle I had purchased for about a year until it was gone. I then went to a landfill and hurled the empty bottle as far as I could into it. When I threw it, I saw like three stray dogs come running out of the landfill. I guess they smelt it and wanted to get away from it too.

11th October, 2005