SirScent's avatar
    SirScent

Drakkar Noir by Guy Laroche

I have to give Drakkar a thumbs up for its longevity and it's ability to transcend generations.
    It's not a favorite in my wardrobe, but it does still intrigue me from time to time for it's fresh, spicey and masculine vibe.
    Lemon is listed in the top notes but after years of wearing this, I still haven't found the lemon.
    On an interesting note, I have a new bottle and an older bottle. The older bottle smells
    much richer and finer without the annoying soapiness I find in the new bottle.

Lomani has been compared to Drakkar and yes it is similar but not as woodsy and spicey.
    Actually I prefer Lomani for warmer weather and Drakkar for the cooler months.
    Drakkar is still as popular as it was upon it's introduction so many years ago.
    That says quite a bit about this powerhouse from Guy Laroche.

15 April, 2011