green_man's avatar

Vetiver by Guerlain

Absolutely, definitely, assuredly, NOT for me. I wore this three times, and each time I actually felt nausea setting in. One night, I kept sniffing my wrist in an attempt to find at least one pleasant note... The result was a queasy stomach and a headache. I didn't find anything fresh about it, but my wife stated it just smelled like a nasty soap. She said it was nothing special, and even struck her as gross. I have a strong sense of smell, and this one was just way too offensive for me. I was disappointed, because I enjoy green scents as I am an outdoorsman/ naturalist, and based on other reviews here, I thought that I was going to love this one. I guess that yet again, I go against the majority vote. This fragrance is to me, what Kryptonite is to Superman. Result: F-

15 January, 2006