Daryl J.'s avatar

Baie de Genièvre by Creed

I like this barbershopesque fragrance for out of doors in the chilly, breezy Pacific Northwest on a sunny day. The refreshing juniper berry and cinnamon blend well with this environment. The fragrance starts out quite strong but after 10-20 minutes depending on temperature, it has died down enough to be just right and remains that way for several hours. To my nose, the fragrance is quite linear which is one reason why I chose it. I give it a thumbs up in a retro sort of way.

In this part of the country, it is easily a 9-10 month of the year fragrance, avoiding late July, August, and September when the weather finally heats up and dries out. If one lives essentially in doors, I'd use BdG during the coldest 6 months of the year.

17 April, 2011