FumeHood's avatar

Brazil Brazil

Sycomore (new) by Chanel

Not quite sure where the listing gets off naming this a feminine scent, as the verdict seems to be that it lies on the masculine side of unisex, but I guess most of us don't seem to care about those labels anyway.

Salty and dry, smokey and absolutely mesmerizing. A bonfire at the shore. I'd make it my everyday feel-good scent if not so expensive. Screams FALL season, but warms you up in the winter and might be perfect on a cool summer night. Not sure if it runs the risk of smelling like the wearer is a smoker. It shouldn't... this smoke is an incredible beauty, not a stank.

I wish it projected a bit more, to share the incredible comfort that it exudes when I bury my nose wherever I've sprayed it (which can make for some interesting neck contortions).

22 April, 2011