blood-orange's avatar

Onde Mystère by Giorgio Armani

Mysterious, this fragrance certainly is. Dark, slightly masculine, spicy and intriguing.

I'm not very familiar with Armani scents however I am impressed by what I have tested so far. Onde Mystere is unique and daring, yet pleasant and attractive.

The bottle design provokes a sense of darkness and underlying gothic tones. Although slightly masculine, and having the versatility to be unisex, this fragrance will not make a woman feel unfeminine. The roses and spices balance this scent with softness and sweetness.

I didn't have a problem with the lasting power, I thought it lasted quite well on my skin, yet the sillage is not all that strong. I like that aspect however, because this scent works well as an intimate fragrance, a scent that lures people in and captivates them depending on how close you are.

Onde Mystere is a very likable fragrance. I will be interested to try the other fragrances in this Onde series.

27 April, 2011