diamontes's avatar

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker

I'll be honest. I hate this scent. I tried to like it, i bought it blindly off this fragrance site i regularly buy from and they had this on sale...I soon realised why. The initial smell reminded me of a nauseating bathroom air refreshner. Very florally, which usually i would love, but this was just a bit much for me. I didn't like it at all. I thought maybe after a couple of hours it would dry into something more pleasant but for me, it just didn't work.

I soon sold this on ebay and was so thankful someone else liked it enough to buy it.

I think this would appeal to ladies who enjoy a soapy clean bathroom floral refreshner smell.

The bottle design is quite lovely and girly, that i did like. It makes a nice elegant accessory on the dresser.

Notes as described by fragranceheaven.com.au:

Top notes include mandarin, rosewood, lavender, apple martini and bergamot, with heart notes of orchid and patchouli. Dry down notes combine cedar, white amber, woods and musk. It is recommended for daytime wear.

12 May, 2011