diamontes's avatar

Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton

I used to wear this fragrance everyday as my signature scent. I enjoyed the fruity sweet scent with a very minimal hint of floral, it made me feel optimistic and teeny boppy young. My friend liked it so much on me, she bought one herself. However, now that i own more fragrances, i have come to realise how it does not compare to other fragrances that are on the market.

The bottle design is very cheap though. The black wiggly lines you see on the bottle is actually a clear sticker with the lines on it, wrapped around the bottle. Not very impressive on the dresser and i sense the intended audience was for a young teen, still in school and still going through puberty.

I think it would appeal more to young girls who are just discovering perfumes who are into a medium sweet fruity fragrance.

It's not absolutely terrible...but it does not compare to other fragrances that are out there.

Notes as described on fragranceheaven.com.au:

Top notes include frozen apple, peach nectar, wet ozone and muguet, with heart notes of freesia, mimosa, jasmine and tuberose. Base notes combine skin musk, sandalwood, ylang-ylang, oakmoss and pheromone.

12th May, 2011