Grottola's avatar

Hypnotic Poison by Christian Dior

Hypnotic Poison is delicious. Yes, it's totally unisex, and to me it smells like amaretto/cream soda, giving off a "Dr. Pepper" vibe. This is a good thing, because Dr. Pepper is my favorite soda, and any fragrance that smells like Dr. Pepper is fine by me :)

As sweet as Hypnotic Poison is, I find it totally tolerable and completely pleasant, but it's quite easy to apply too much; even in the EdT form. So, just go easy on the sprayer. The combination of soda-like heliotrope and subtle moss is a match made in heaven. Even if you're not a gourmand fan, you should try this one. It projects like a beast and lasts all day for me, and I love the bottle too - straight out of a Disney movie.

Highly recommended if you've got a sweet tooth. Annick Menardo is a genius perfumer.

25th May, 2011