Redraider8493's avatar

The One for Men by Dolce & Gabbana

Dolce & Gabbana the One is a very unique scent. It has a very nice, classy, and possible sensual scent that everyone will love. This one was a HUGE let down. I bought this in Macy's after smelling it on my skin and I instantly fell in love with the scent. After using it for about a month or so I've noticed that the longevity lasts for about 3-4 hours max. The silage is present for about 35-45 minutes then sticks so close to the skin you have to put your nose to it to smell anything. Don't be afraid to over spray a little since this one will disappear before you even realize you had it on. I truly did want to like this scent but was frustrated with the longevity. I tried putting lotion on my skin right after a shower and same thing over and over. I asked my girlfriend 40 minutes after I put it on "What do you think of it?" She said think of what I don't smell anything. Case and Point this scent is very well made and an extraordinary scent for the first hour or so, then you can hardly smell it. I was disappointed with this purchase as I gotten the gift set with a big and small bottle of it thinking it was that amazing. I was dead wrong, I traded the big bottle so fast and now I'm sparingly using the smaller one on nights out for about 2 hour long nights. Extremely over hyped, poor longevity and silage, and just a big waste.

27 May, 2011