Fleurine's avatar

In Love Again by Yves Saint Laurent

I first smelled this on one of my classmates when we were students during a pediatrics rotation at a large hospital, and I will never forget it. She was coming in from the cold one winter morning, and I got a whiff of this perfectly sweet lovely fresh fruity/floral fragrance trailing from her heavy wool coat. I stopped her immediately and asked her for the name, and she told me, "It's in Love Again." So I looked it up directly and bought a bottle.
    This is a warm citrusy rich floral with lovely sillage and longevity. I would call In Love Again a sister to Kelly Caleche, and Rose Ikebana...and a cousin to Jean Claude Ellena's other fruity florals. In Love Again is sadly discontinued (again) but hopefully someday it will be relaunched (again). If you are a Jean Claude Ellena fan (like me), pick one up if you get a chance.

30th May, 2011