blood-orange's avatar

Echo Woman by Davidoff

This fragrance is not that bad. It's actually one of the better fruity florals I've smelt during the lead up to this year's Summer.

Echo Woman does have a fruity punch to it, however it is sweet and refreshing. A fantastic word to describe this scent is pretty; it's feminine and youthful, great for those younger women searching for a nice, light, Summery fragrance.

I particularly like the casual and laid-back feel of this fragrance. It is certainly not a strong or offensive type of perfume, it manages to stay quiet a majority of the time, only sending wafts of its scent towards the people that come close enough to you.

I don't smell the vodka or white musk notes, (vodka is usually fairly odorless in general), however I can smell the floral notes and a hint of orange and pear (although those notes are not listed).

I'll agree that the lasting power is fairly average, however I wouldn't say that it was terrible. You just might have to carry this perfume around in your purse to reapply every now and then if you plan on spending your day out and about.

04 June, 2011