blood-orange's avatar
    blood-orange

Red Jeans by Versace

I rather like this popular offering from Versace. Despite having an affordable price tag, Red Jeans proves to be quite a delightful and unique scent even though it is a little dated.

The scent begins with a distinctive fruity sweetness which I found myself liking. The apricot and peach notes make this fragrance fruity but only mildly so, more sweet and candy-like rather than being juicy.

The floral heart and the presence of the vanilla makes Red Jeans very feminine and comfortably so. I would be surprised if anyone found the scent to be offensive, because in my personal opinion this fragrance is soft and non-cloying.

The sillage is good and the lasting strength equally so. I'll admit that you probably won't be blown over backwards by Red Jeans, however I'm sure you'll be impressed. This is a lovely choice for Spring and Summer.

05 June, 2011