awesomeness's avatar

Halston by Halston

I am completely obsessed with Halston alcohol-free cologne spray. I wore Halston back in the day, and I don't remember what it spelled like. However, this new version is outstanding. It wears like a perfume oil and I spray it liberally after a shower. It's mostly all base notes on me, and it's quite animalistic and dirty. I'm alway up for a good skank fest and this is it!

Try it if you can ... a major online retailer has been clearancing out 100ml bottles for under10 bucks shipped. I have enough backup bottles to last my lifetime. LOL.

PS - Longing for a good ole chypre. Try Halston Couture - It's so oakmossy that it set off my allergies big time, so I reluctantly parted with it. Available online for about 20 bucks for 100ml.

23 March, 2011 (Last Edited: 17 June, 2011)