queen_sheba's avatar

Scotland Scotland

Gucci Flora by Gucci

It's okay. On first spritz it is pleasant, dries down okay then all I got was a sharp urine smell - quite astringent and acrid. I was not impressed. This was on a card though so perhaps it needs to react with skin for that note to take a different form.

There are hundreds of better frags to spend my money on. If someone said - here's a bottle for free (ie a gift) I would kindly accept it - but I wouldn't buy it for myself.

Sad to see this is the replacement for Envy - which is a far superior fragrance. This is just basic flowers without the heart and warmth of something like J'Adore.

On a lighter note - the Eau Fraiche is okay - poor sillage but I keep it on my desk for a freshening up (amongst about 10 other samples...)

23rd June, 2011