hagertygal's avatar

Barbara Bui by Barbara Bui

Love it. It is very neutral. That's good for me, since I really do not want to smell like fruits and flowers. I know this is discontinued and I had a REALLY hard time finding it. I own 16 bottles of this stuff now and have no regrets!

Everytime I spray this juice, I feel I want to snuggle up in my sheets and take a nap. This is pure heaven. It swoops all over my body as if I had just gotten out of soaking in a warm bath laced with sandalwood oil. Noone is really going to smell your neck and say, "ooooh." It's more of an all over scent, where you can't exactly find out where the smell is coming from, it's just "there."

Ohhhhh.... it is also so nice (in a strange way) that it is didcontinued. Noone else is able to smell like me, even though most of my friends want to. My evil but sweet regenge. It's all mine!

17 June, 2011 (Last Edited: 26 June, 2011)