Vitamin B Complex's avatar
    Vitamin B Complex

The Dreamer by Versace

I first found out about The Dreamer through Youtube reviewers and it got a very good reaction on there, so I bought a 100ml bottle based off that.

I was aware of the dreaded opening before I smelled it so when I received my bottle in the mail and sprayed it, I was expecting a blast of synthetics and chemicals. It didn't smell like that at all. It was strong but enjoyable. Very floral to my nose but not feminine. After around 20 minutes it calms down and starts to form into a beautiful, relaxing scent. It is aptly named, it makes you want to close your eyes and fall asleep. This fragrance gets better the longer it is on your skin, the smell just becomes more beautiful, it eventually develops into a tobacco smell. It is a yummy smell, that's the best word I can use to describe it, girls love this fragrance. It is also not widely used.

Projection and longevity on this are tough for me to call. When I first wore it I got 10 hours on my skin, although now I feel it doesn't give me as long. Maybe it does and my nose is just used to it?

The bottle is also very nice and looks good on my desk with my other fragrances.

Overall I would say this is a definite buy, it is cheap but could easily be priced at 50 pounds a bottle and would still sell. One of my favourite fragrances. Versatile, good (sometimes) projection, nice bottle, cheap, could be a signature scent, it does everything you want. 10/10.

01st July, 2011