ravenheir89's avatar
    ravenheir89

Envy Me by Gucci

LOVE IT!=) Its one of those fragrances that is fresh,soft and so feminine,without being too sweet, fruity nor heavy like most other 'girly/feminine' perfumes are. It makes me feel like a sophisticated and classy young woman whenever I wear it.LOL.it stays for a considerate amount of time and is perfect for everyday casual/office wear.

Packaging is simple yet gorgeous, but I don't think its a smart idea to make a thick glass bottle with skyscraping high stature having such a narrow base. It can easily topple over with the slightest tilt, so ladies u do want to place it somewhere at the back of ur perfume counter for safety.

Overall this is a great perfume, one of the perfumes to top my list and though a tad expensive its pretty worth to buy or at least try. I give it a 9/10. ;)

10th July, 2011