Dogman's avatar
    Dogman

Love and Luck for Men by Ed Hardy [Christian Audigier]

I just purchased a small bottle of this recently out of curiosity and have found I really like it! I'm new to all this but over the past year have tried and purchased quite a few fragrances. I can't break this down in the way so many experienced folks on here can but I will say it reminds me of Creed MI which I own and is absolutely one of my very favorite scents! It also then reminds me of Unforgivable but to me is much better, L&L has less citrus in the opening compared to Unforgivable and is a touch sweeter.
    Longevity is better than either of the others on me and seems to last around 6 hours (for some reason NO scents have fantastic longevity on my skin).
    I know this isn't a great review but suffice it to say I will be wearing L&L frequently this summer for a lower cost alternative to Creed MI.

08 July, 2011 (Last Edited: 25 July, 2011)