Davem81's avatar

Paul Smith London for Men by Paul Smith

This is definitely an all-time personal favourite of mine. I came across it almost by accident in early 2006, and chose it above all of the rest of the Paul Smith range available at that time.

It's certainly very distinctive, and easy to over-do. It also tends to split opinion I've found - I had a friend who's opinion I trust try it, after hearing me rave about it, but he strongly disliked it. It's not far everyone, but I love it. I also associate it with a certain time & place, like many scents, another reason for the liking.

I managed to get another bottle just before the discontinuation (at knockdown price!) which I'd been conserving, but it's since been reproduced (perhaps in limited supply, I'm not sure), and in my excitement I probably overstocked!

28 July, 2011